MEPS Steel Outlooks
MEPS Steel Outlooks are comprehensive long-term forecast reports that bring you the latest 5-year predictions for steel prices and production.
Our quarterly World Steel Production & Consumption Outlook gives you five years of historical production and consumption data, in addition to five-year forecasts across the most important steel producing markets. It is designed to assist you in understanding global steel production, trade and consumption across the EU, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Brazil and the USA.
MEPS Steel Price Outlooks are a series of three publications with data focusing on Europe, North America and Asia, respectively. Here you will find five-year flat and long product steel price forecasts, as well as the latest steelmaking raw material cost projections. Unlike other MEPS Publications, these are published annually, at end of the calendar year.
Key Features of MEPS Steel Outlooks
Steel Price Outlooks
- 5-year forecasts for carbon steel prices.
- Contains short-term and long-term future price trends for flat and long products, as well as steelmaking raw materials.
- Available for Europe, Asia or North America.
World Steel Production & Consumption Outlook
- 5-year forecasts for crude steel, pig iron and direct reduced iron (DRI) production.
- Quarterly analysis of crude steel, blast furnace iron and direct reduced iron (DRI) production and year-on-year change by individual market.
- 2-year forecasts for finished steel production, imports, exports and apparent consumption by steel product.
Our Steel Outlooks give you the latest analysis with unparalleled detail, whatever your business size or industry. Our forecasts are prepared by our dedicated team of expert steel market analysts.
For more information, or to order a MEPS Steel Outlook, choose your preferred report at the top of this page. You can request a free example copy of the publication.